How to install guides:
What you need to install ALL Woodstock Walls products
- Wood Apply adhesive
- Caulking gun
- Saw (handsaw or electric)
- Measuring tape
- Hammer or screwdriver (to remove nails or debris from the wall)
Preparing for the wall application
Americana Collection wood panels must acclimate for a minimum of 72 hours to adapt to current conditions in the room you plan on installing your wall. Place the panels in an area where the air will freely circulate through the planks or put a fan near the wood once it is laid out. After 3 days, begin installing your new wood wall!
Once you’ve gathered all the necessary tools to complete your project, you’re ready to prepare the wall.
- First, make a reference line on the wall using a level. Cut open the adhesive (regular scissors will work) and screw on the tip. Follow the instructions on the package on how to insert the tube of adhesive to your manual or automatic caulking gun.
- Next, remove all outlet plates, screws, nails, or debris that you may find. With your surface prepped, you are now ready to ‘Woodstock’ your walls!
- Then, add a marked level line with a pencil where you will be starting the new wood wall.
- Finally, start stacking your new wood wall!
Woodmaster Tip: We highly recommend starting your installation against the base board, at the bottom of the wall, making sure it is level. This will help ensure your panels are perfectly level and allow for a quicker completion by being able to stack & stagger right away!
Woodmaster Tip: If you would like to start in the center of the wall, we recommend starting with the longest panel (Americana Collection) and making the end of the panel flush with the edge of the wall. Starting this way will minimize cutting later on. Get the 1st plank up immediately, while you prep the rest of the wall, the plank will be drying.
Woodmaster Tip: You have up to 10 minutes after pressing panel against wall to fine tune your plank leveling with your reference line and level.
*** If you have any questions regarding Woodstock Walls instructions and/or products, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 985-5266 ***