Add constant fragrance to your home without the use of heat, water, or electricity with Woodscents – our 100% Organic Aromatic Home Décor.
Woodscents 3 in 1 Organic Aromatic Home Décor is
1) An air deodorizer – North American Aromatic Red Cedar masks odors and naturally cleans the air.
2) A natural bug repellent – North American Aromatic Red Cedars’ earthy scent repels fleas, moths, cockroaches, venomous snakes, mice, and rats.
3) Aromatherapy – the smell of North American Aromatic Red Cedar is known to ease tension, combined with pure essential peppermint oil which has a host of health benefits.
How to Use: Fill the bottom (trough) of the cedar block with wood shavings. Dampen the wood shavings with essential oil while holding the cedar block upright or at an angle. Then place the wood décor on top of your desk, nightstand, side table, or hang it the wall in any medium size open space. It is perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, or large offices!
The essential oil will seep into the wood shavings and the aromatic cedar, brightening the air with a pleasant aroma that lasts for days. Essential oils are in their purest, therapeutic form.
If there is not a strong scent right away, that is okay! Depending on the wood shavings, it takes 1-3 rounds of dampening the shavings to activate the aroma.
Size: 1-1/8” thick x 4-1/2” wide x 6-1/2” tall
Like many household products, essential oil can be harmful in a high enough dose. The bottles don’t have childproof caps and kids may try to ingest them. Certain oils can be harmful if ingested, please keep bottles in a safe place away from children and pets.
If a child does ingest any essential oil, don’t hesitate to call poison control.
When using all essential oils, the following general cautions should be adhered to:
- Keep all essential oils and bottles out of the reach of children, babies, and pets.
- Do not use essential oils in an unventilated area – or if babies, children, or pets are present, without first consulting a certified aromatherapist and/or a suitably qualified health care professional.
- When not in use, store all essential oil bottles in a dark, cool place and with the tops closed. Store all essential oil bottles away from heat and flame; they are flammable under conducive conditions.
- Use in low concentration (or not at all) in pregnancy, with babies and children, with seniors, with pets, and with those with a serious illness (we recommend strongly that you consult your health professional before use).
- Our essential oil is not intended to be used on skin. In the case of applying essential oil to the skin, always dilute it. Dilution may involve using a carrier oil base, unscented white lotion, water, balm, butter, or perfume base.
- Do not apply essential oils on or near the eyes, lips, or mucous membranes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a suitable health care professional.
- Educate yourself before using an essential oil for the first time.
- If in doubt, consult a certified aromatherapist.